Faculty Research Incentive Program (FRIP)
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs (ORSP) is introducing the Faculty Research Incentive Program (FRIP), which aims to recognize and reward recipients who have received external funding. FRIP will allow Texas Woman’s University to provide incentive payments to faculty who receive external funding and charge a portion of their salary to the external funds. See the FRIP Information Sheet for all the details. NOTE: there is no application process for this program.
To be eligible to participate in the program, the following minimum criteria must be met:
- The participant must be a Texas Woman’s University faculty member serving as a principal investigator/project director, co-PI, or other key personnel on an externally-sponsored project
- At least a portion of the participant’s institutional base salary must be paid from state appropriated funds
- Individuals who are split-funded from appropriated and other sources shall be eligible to participate in that portion of their salary supported by appropriated funds
- Only new assignments on externally funded projects will be eligible
- The participant must be current on grant-related reports including progress reports, effort reports, etc.
Page last updated 6:20 PM, September 9, 2022