The rules and regulations covering travel reimbursement come from several sources. Texas Woman’s University is governed by the State of Texas Travel Regulations Act, the General Appropriations Act and official interpretations of the Travel Act as made by the State Comptroller of Public Accounts.
Helpful Links – Program Rules and Regulations:
- United States General Services Administration
- State Travel Management Program
- Internal Revenue Service Publication 463
- Texas Office of State-Federal Relations
- Travel Rules in Texas Administrative Code
- Texas Government Code Chapter 660