Common Delays in Processing Travel Vouchers
- Itinerary Section of the voucher is incomplete or blank.
- Request for Travel Authorization (RTA) is not included.
- RTA shows amount '0'; therefore, no reimbursement may be claimed.
- RTA missing supervisor and/or accountholder signature.
- Voucher is not signed by supervisor.
- Non-reimbursable auto rental expense is claimed. GPS, for example.
- Non-overnight meal expenses are claimed.
- Breakdown of meals and lodging is not shown (must be on daily basis).
- More than the maximum meal allowance for the city visited is claimed.
- State hotel tax in Texas is claimed.
- Point-to-point mileage is not provided for each leg of trip.
- Contract Travel Vendor Exception Form is not included when using a non-contracted rental car company.
- Method of transportation and duties performed are not included.
- Detailed itinerary is not provided.
- Justification of Mileage vs Airfare form is not completed when traveler chooses to drive out of state rather than fly.
- Zero balance due hotel bill and/or proof of payment for hotel is not included.
- Proof of payment for registration is not provided.
Page last updated 4:34 PM, May 6, 2019