Important Notes for Travel
- Effective October 1, 2021, the meal reimbursement rate for all locations not listed by the GSA increases from $55 to $59.
- Effective January 1 to December 31, 2022, mileage in a personal vehicle is reimbursed at a rate of 58.5 cents/mile.
- Non-overnight meals are not allowed expenses.
- All travel expenses (travel card and reimbursement) must be submitted within 90 days of the last day of travel to receive reimbursement. Any travel reimbursement claims submitted beyond 90 days from the last day of travel will not be reimbursed.
- Travel advances are not allowed.
Page last updated 8:06 AM, January 3, 2022