Pre-service Pioneras are current TWU undergraduate students pursuing a degree in bilingual education. These students take 15 credit-hours of coursework and participate in an intensive Spanish language study abroad program.
Students who have been admitted to Texas Woman’s University and who want to become bilingual teachers are eligible provided they:
- have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or above,
- obtain recommendation from their Academic Advisor,
- are eligible for admission to the Educator Preparation Program
- have attended a Project PIONERAS information session, and
- are permanent residents or citizens of the U.S.
Project PIONERAS Information Sessions
|Tuesday, January 29, 2109||4:00-5:00 p.m.||ASB 103|
|Wednesday, January 30, 2109||12:00-1:00 p.m||ASB 307|
|Tuesday, February 12, 2019||12:00-1:00 p.m.||ASB 307|
|Wednesday, February 13, 2019||4:00-5:00 p.m.||ASB 101|
|Wednesday, February 27, 2019||12:00-1:00 p.m.||ASB 307|
Page last updated 2:32 PM, January 24, 2019