Congratulations, and welcome to Texas Woman’s University! We are anxiously awaiting your arrival and to have you join our family. As a new first-year student, you are about to embark on a life-changing journey. The Fall semester begins for you with Pioneer Camp which has been created to ease your transition into the TWU community. Pioneer Camp is scheduled for August 24-28, 2022. You will receive more information about Pioneer Camp during your orientation.
Whether you are a residential or commuter First-Year student, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, virtual programs, and spirit events. There will be plenty of opportunities to interact with other incoming students’ in-person and virtually!
Pioneer Camp begins on Wednesday before classes begin and will continue through Sunday. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump-start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
- Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
- Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
- Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
- Get to know the campus and campus resources
- Serve the Denton community
- Get connected to TWU!
If you have any questions about Pioneer Camp, please contact the Orientation Team at 940.898.3626.
Page last updated 11:46 AM, April 21, 2022