Congratulations, and welcome to Texas Woman’s University! We are anxiously awaiting your arrival and to have you join our family. As a new first-year student, you are about to embark on a life-changing journey. The Fall semester begins for you with Pioneer Camp which has been created to ease your transition into the TWU community. Pioneer Camp is schedule for August 22- 26, 2018.
Whether you are a residential or commuter First-Year student, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, social gatherings, and spirit events.
Pioneer Camp begins on the Thursday before classes begin and continues through Sunday. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
- Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
- Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
- Meet faculty and staff
- Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
- Get to know the campus and campus resources
- Serve the Denton community
- Get connected to TWU!
If you have any questions about Pioneer Camp, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 940.898.3626.