Congratulations, and welcome to Texas Woman’s University! We are anxiously awaiting your arrival and to have you join our family. As a new first-year student, you are about to embark on a life-changing journey. The Fall semester begins for you with Pioneer Camp which has been created to ease your transition into the TWU community. Pioneer Camp is scheduled for August 2021. You will receive more information about Pioneer Camp during your orientation.
Whether you are a residential or commuter First-Year student, Pioneer Camp programs are designed to help you in your transition through a variety of workshops, virtual programs, and spirit events.
Pioneer Camp begins on Monday before classes begin and will continue through Sunday. Pioneer Camp is a great way to jump-start your TWU experience. During the week you will:
- Become more familiar with TWU’s academic expectations
- Make new friends with other new students and current student leaders
- Connect with student organizations, campus activities, and ways to get involved
- Get to know the campus and campus resources
- Serve the Denton community
- Get connected to TWU!
If you have any questions about Pioneer Camp, please contact the Orientation Team at 940.898.3626.
Page last updated 8:51 AM, January 13, 2021