MY1CV is an initiative that allows faculty to showcase their research, creative activities, scholarship, and teaching while connecting them to collaborators, students, and funding. Faculty maintain their CV data in a centralized database. These data are used to develop web profiles for faculty; generate the required CV for faculty performance review and promotion and tenure processes; allow for easy and accurate reporting to a number of agencies, including potential funding sources and accrediting bodies; provide updated bio information for department websites, and more.
Get the latest news about MY1CV and Sedona through our mailing list.
Open Sessions See all
Register for a session
Bring your updated CV and any MY1CV/Sedona questions you might have. There is a gift of a $5 Starbucks gift card for first time attendees.
Faculty Web Profiles
Faculty profiles provide an online TWU website presence for faculty to display interests and expertise for collaborations with students and others. Register for an online profile by choosing the most fitting profile type: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeJrFbDmiszVQXtYA4bfTV6bpL3mnWHaFaP2odI7wrTFY5v1w/viewform?usp=sf_link
Introduction to MY1CV and Sedona
The knowledge base articles and linked “Learn More” files in the Technology Service Catalog provide details about TWU’s content management solution, Sedona.
Access the Sedona System
Sedona works best in the Chrome and Firefox browsers. It is a web application that can be used on any device anywhere with an internet connection.
Access Sedona at sedonaweb.com
Support for MY1CV and Sedona
In addition to a number of support articles, there is in-person support for MY1CV and Sedona. Workshops are held monthly throughout the fall and spring and by request. One-on-one appointment requests and questions should be sent to MY1CV@twu.edu.
- New accounts created; Inactive accounts disabled
- Spring courses loaded into Sedona on census date
- Spring new faculty completes MY1CV including Profile and CV (90-day Requirement)
May - June
- Activities list to Component Leaders for review
- Journals and Conferences lists reviewed and consolidated and cleaned up
- Summer courses loaded into Sedona (June 1)
May - September
- New accounts created; Inactive Accounts Disabled
- MY1CV documentation, manuals and website reviewed and updated
- Course change added to Sedona
- New Faculty Orientation (MY1CV Introduction)
- Contact information, deans and chairs updated in Sedona
- Updated filtered templates and add new semesters
- Faculty in Second Year of Employment update MY1CV for October
- First-Level of Review Submission
- Fall courses loaded into Sedona on census date
- Faculty in First Year of Employment Update MY1CV for December First-Level of Review
- Fall New faculty completes MY1CV including Profile and CV (90 Day Requirement)
- All Other Faculty (Full and Part-Time) Including Post-Tenure Review update MY1CV for October First-Level of Review Submission
Page last updated 9:10 AM, July 9, 2019