Introduction to the MY1CV Initiative
The MY1CV initiative centralizes the records for faculty activities into one online system. Faculty upload their activities to display their achievement in research, creative activities, scholarship, and teaching. Showcasing this career data may allow the connection to collaborators, students, and funding. This system data supports the development of web profiles for faculty and staff; generates the required CV template for faculty performance review and promotion and tenure processes; allows for easy and accurate reporting to a number of agencies, including potential funding sources and accrediting bodies, ad hoc executive reports, provides updated bio information for department websites, and more.
Register for a session
Open Sessions are offered for access to live support on any system questions and structured system training in a virtual setting. Scheduled events are below. If you would like to request a one-on-one session or group workshop, please contact MY1CV@twu.edu.
Open Sessions See all
Faculty profiles provide an online TWU website presence for faculty to display interests and expertise. There are multiple templates to choose from to highlight creative, research, or various scholarship. These profiles support the online presence of varied interest and encourage access to information regarding collaboration with the community, students, and others.
Introduction to MY1CV and Sedona
The knowledge base articles and linked “Learn More” files in the Technology Service Catalog provide details about TWU’s CV and Profile content management solution, Sedona Systems.
Access the Sedona System
Sedona works best in the Chrome and Firefox browsers. It is a web application that can be used on any device anywhere with an internet connection.
Access Sedona at sedonaweb.com
Support for MY1CV and Sedona
In addition to a number of support articles, there is in-person support for MY1CV and Sedona. Workshops are held monthly throughout the fall and spring and by request. One-on-one appointment requests and questions should be sent to MY1CV@twu.edu.
- New accounts created; Inactive accounts disabled
- Spring courses loaded into Sedona on census date
- Spring new faculty completes MY1CV including Profile and CV (90-day Requirement)
May - June
- Activities list to Component Leaders for review
- Journals and Conferences lists reviewed and consolidated and cleaned up
- Summer courses loaded into Sedona (June 1)
May - September
- New accounts created; Inactive Accounts Disabled
- MY1CV documentation, manuals and website reviewed and updated
- Course change added to Sedona
- New Faculty Orientation (MY1CV Introduction)
- Contact information, deans and chairs updated in Sedona
- Updated filtered templates and add new semesters
- Faculty in Second Year of Employment update MY1CV for October
- First-Level of Review Submission
- Fall courses loaded into Sedona on census date
- Faculty in First Year of Employment Update MY1CV for December First-Level of Review
- Fall New faculty completes MY1CV including Profile and CV (90 Day Requirement)
- All Other Faculty (Full and Part-Time) Including Post-Tenure Review update MY1CV for October First-Level of Review Submission
Page last updated 1:08 PM, April 6, 2021