The Concurrent Admission agreement between Texas Woman's University and your college will allow you to move seamlessly into the RN to BS/MS online program upon successful completion of the Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing (ADN) program. In order to establish the concurrent admission process whereby pre-Associate of Applied Science Degree in Nursing are assured provisional acceptance to the RN to BS/MS program at TWU, students must complete the following steps:
How to Apply
1. After completing 12 hours of coursework at your college:
- Complete the Declaration of Intent Form to enter the TWU RN-BS program.
2. After successful completion of prerequisites and completion of first and second semesters of associate degree nursing courses:
- Complete Apply Texas application to be admitted to TWU.
3. During the last semester of associate degree nursing program:
- Submit your NursingCAS application. Go to the NursingCAS website for more information on account set up, how to apply and frequently asked questions.
4. After successful completion of the last semester of associate degree nursing program:
- Send all OFFICIAL transcripts from all schools attended to TWU Student Records Processing
Office of Admissions Processing
Texas Woman's University
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204
Page last updated 12:28 PM, January 29, 2018