Master of Science Degrees and Certifications
Are you interested in applied mathematics, computer science, applied statistics, or statistical programming? We offer a flexible M.S. in Mathematics degree that will help you gain a competitive advantage in one of these exciting and lucrative fields.
Are you fascinated by the recent advancements in Big Data analytics? Our M.S. in Informatics is a brand-new program available fall 2016. Learn more about informatics and our new master's degree today.
Are you passionate about educating the mathematicians of tomorrow? An M.S. in Mathematics Teaching and a Master of Arts in Teaching (with an emphasis in Mathematics or Computer Science) are also available.
Programs of study for our graduate degrees
M.S. in Informatics
M.S. in Mathematics
M.S. in Mathematics with an Applied Mathematics Emphasis
M.S. in Mathematics with a Statistical Emphasis
M.S. in Mathematics Teaching
Master of Arts in Teaching (emphasis in Mathematics or Computer Science)
Admission to the M.S. in Mathematics & M.S. in Mathematics Teaching
Dr. Don Edwards
No deadline - Rolling
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 credit hours
- Grade of C or higher in the following courses
- two semesters of introductory calculus,
- two additional departmentally approved advanced mathematics courses
How to Apply
- Apply for admission to the TWU Graduate School.
- Two academic or professional references should submit letters of recommendation on institutional or organization letterhead to the department at email@example.com or mail to: TWU Math and Computer Science Graduate Program, P.O. Box 425886, Denton, TX 76204-5886.
Want to Learn More?
Page last updated 4:55 PM, January 11, 2021