School of Physical Therapy
D.P.T. in Physical Therapy
- The ability to communicate effectively with patients, caregivers, healthcare team members, and the community.
- The ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in healthcare and make informed decisions considering patients, caregivers, healthcare systems, and society.
- The ability to function effectively on a healthcare team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan interventions, and meet patient care objectives.
- The ability to acquire, interpret, and apply new knowledge in support of evidence-based practice and life-long learning.
Ph.D. in Physical Therapy
- The ability to create, develop, and teach courses in entry-level physical therapy education programs using evidence-based educational practices.
- The ability to participate effectively as a faculty member in higher education.
Page last updated 4:26 PM, September 10, 2019