School of Occupational Therapy
O.T.D. (Entry Level)
- Advocate and consult by listening to others, asking appropriate questions and getting to the heart of the matter.
- Educate through skilled communication-- adapting and adjusting content delivery based on learner needs to ensure accessibility, engagement and participation.
O.T.D. in Occupational Therapy
- Promote the distinct value of occupational therapy in their communities.
- Excel in pedagogy.
Ph.D. in Occupational Therapy
- Publish in scientific journals and present at peer reviewed conferences.
- Contribute to the mission of clinical, community, and academic settings by translating knowledge into best practice and pedagogy.
Page last updated 9:13 AM, February 19, 2020