B.A. in Theatre
- Communication with supervisors, peers, subordinates and persons outside of the organization. This includes the ability to speak clearly and actively listen thereby allowing for the successful transaction of information.
- Monitoring and organizing process, materials and surroundings. This includes the ability to review information relevant to a goal and to develop prioritized steps in order to achieve the goals.
- Working directly with the public. This includes skills such as oral expression, oral comprehension, written expression, written comprehension and improvisatory problem solving.
M.A. in Theatre
- Thinking Creatively. This includes the ability to design, develop and/or create new applications, ideas, relationships, systems or projects including artistic contributions. It also includes the ability to disseminate these new ideas, systems, etc., via electronic means, face-to-face methods, and public performances.
- Monitoring and Organizing Processes, Materials and Surroundings. This includes the ability to review information relevant to a goal and to develop prioritized steps in order to achieve these goals.
Page last updated 11:41 AM, September 23, 2019