B.S. in Social Work
- Advance human rights and social and economic justice
- Apply critical thinking to inform and communicate professional judgment
- Assess and Intervene with individuals, families, groups, organizations, and communities.
- Engage in practice-informed research and research-informed practice
- Synthesize and apply an array of theoretical perspectives
M.S.W. in Social Work
- Apply advanced knowledge and skills in complex practice environments.
- Effectively incorporate a global perspective and dimensions of diversity in practice.
- Act as agents of positive social change.
- Analyze and implement social and economic justice strategies.
Page last updated 11:14 AM, September 23, 2019