B.A. in Music
- Collaboration — ability to work effectively with others toward a common goal
- Analysis — ability to think and understand in patterns
- Time-management — ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
B.S. in Music Therapy
- Investigation — ability to apply of knowledge of current trends in music therapy
- Communication — ability to communicate in both oral and written forms
- Collaboration — ability to work as part of a team
M.A. in Music
- The ability to connect theory with professional practice.
- Integration and facilitation of research.
Page last updated 9:49 AM, September 23, 2019