A-Z Index Directories
1. What made TWU your choice for college?
2. Why did you select nursing?
3. When did you know you wanted to be a nurse?
4. What were the nursing classes like? Did you have any that were particularly appealing to you or any that you couldn’t wait for the semester to be over?
5. Were your parents excited about your career choice?
6. Any further education (list places, dates, and area of study):
7. Who were your favorite faculty while you were at TWU and why?
9. Post-graduation life (career, marital status, children, community involvement, etc.):
10. What are your favorite memories of TWU?
11. What did you enjoy most about TWU? What did you enjoy most about the Dallas/Houston campus?
12. What was your favorite activity, celebration, or tradition that you participated in while at TWU (i.e., Stunts, etc.)?
13. Where were your favorite places to go in town (i.e., the Juicy Pig, etc.)? Were there specific places in Dallas or Houston where the nursing students gathered?
14. Were there advantages or opportunities for you because you were on the Dallas or Houston campuses?
15. What political, cultural, or social events/changes impacted your experience at TWU?
16. Anything else we should know that might help us better prepare for the interview? Something in particular you would like to talk about? Anything you would rather not talk about?
P.O. Box 425528Denton, TX 76204940-898-3701 940-898-3764 fax866-385-5541 toll-freeAsk a Librarian