Lead Maroon LLC
Lead Maroon Living Learning Community is an immersive residential community comprised of first-year students who are interested in developing and fine-tuning their leadership skills. This community is not focused on a specific field of study but is open to all majors and disciplines at TWU. Those accepted into Lead Maroon will live with their peers in a close community environment created to help develop their full leadership potential while at TWU and beyond.
Lead Maroon is centered in:
- Exposing students to the Social Change Model (SCM) as well as other theoretically based concepts of leadership
- Challenging first-year students to be influential in a global society
- Supporting Texas Woman’s University’s core purpose of igniting students’ potential, purpose, and pioneering spirit
- First-Year student at TWU
- Full-time status taking at least 12 hours at TWU
- Desire to elevate leadership potential through a community-based model of support with your peers
- Lead Maroon participants may not be a member of another Living-Learning Community (LLC).
- Lead Maroon participants are required to enroll in the UNIV 1231: Learning Frameworks course, a one-hour credit course focusing on success tools for the first-year at TWU.
Expressing interest in Lead Maroon is simple! Sign-ups are on the LLC Website within University Housing and Residential Life.
Page last updated 1:27 PM, August 15, 2018