Faculty & Staff
George King, PhD
Director, School of Health Promotion and Kinesiology
Office: PH 208A; CFO 10
Barbara Barnick-Ben-Ezra, Ph.D.
Graduate Teaching Assistant Mentor
Office: PH 217
Janelle Davis, M.S.
Office: PH 210
Undergraduate Academic Advisor II
Office: PH 212
Facilities Supervisor, Pioneer Hall
Office: PH 209
Office: PH 208B
Academic Advisor II
Office: PH 211
Graduate Academic Advisor
Office: PH 213
Office: PH 216
Vic Ben-Ezra, Ph.D.
Office: PH 116A
Kyle Biggerstaff, Ph.D.
Office: PH 116B
Kathryn Brown, M.S.
Office: PH 208H
Kat Coffey, Ph.D.
Associate Clinical Professor
Office: PH 214
Suzanna Dillon, Ph.D.
Adapted Physical Education, Adapted Physical Activity
Office: PH 208E
Jessica Gillaspy, M.S., CHES
Assistant Clinical Professor
Office: PH 214
Young-Hoo Kwon, Ph.D.
Office: PH 123A
Manuela Picariello, Ph.D.
Office: PH 208G
Kerri Staples, Ph.D.
Health Promotion & Kinesiology
School of Health Promotion and Kinesiology Emeritus Faculty
- Anne Duggan – Schley Professor/Dean, Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Ronald French – Cornaro Professor, Kinesiology
- Barbara Gench – Professor, Kinesiology
- Sinah Goode – Associate Professor, Kinesiology
- Bertie Hammond – Assistant Professor, Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Marilyn Hinson – Professor, Kinesiology
- Gay James – Professor/Chair, Health Studies
- Joanne Kuhn – Assistant Professor, Kinesiology
- Berton Lyle – Professor, Kinesiology
- Bettye Myers – Professor, Kinesiology
- David Nichols – Professor, Health Promotion and Kinesiology
- Jean Pyfer – Professor/Dean, Kinesiology/Health Sciences
- Hazel Richardson – Assistant Professor, Health, Physical Education, and Recreation
- Charlotte Barney Sanborn – Professor/Chair, Kinesiology
- Lisa Silliman-French – Professor, Health Promotion and Kinesiology
- Ruth Tandy – Professor, Health Studies and Kinesiology
- Leslie Thompson – Professor/Dean, Health Studies/Graduate Studies
- Ann Uhlir – Professor/Dean, Kinesiology/Health Sciences
Page last updated 9:04 AM, September 13, 2021