Job Shadowing Program
TWU's Virtual Job Shadowing Program is a way for students and professionals across a variety of fields to connect.
The program serves as an opportunity for students to conduct interviews with a professional, gain an understanding of an organization and its culture, and explore an industry of their choice.
Due to COVID-19, this program will be fully online — no in-person meetings.
Employer's Program Benefits
- Company Branding: Opportunity for branding and recognition of the professional's company on-campus
- Talent Acquisition: Develop and strengthen a potential recruiting relationship with TWU students for future internship and career opportunities
- Mentoring: Experience mentoring students and building connections with them
Student's Program Benefits
- Career Exploration: Gain exposure to career paths and industry fields to make informed major and career decisions
- Professional Development: Begin to develop and strengthen your skills, confidence, and industry awareness
- Networking: Connect with future employers to begin building relationships and connections
How the Program Works
Participating employers will be matched with a student interested in their industry and who want to explore what your career looks like.
Students schedule a time with employers for a virtual informational interview to be conducted during Spring Break.
Check back for information on the 2022 Job Shadowing Program.
For More Info or Questions
Juan E. Armijo, M.Ed.
Coordinator for Internships
Pioneer Center for Student Excellence
firstname.lastname@example.org | 940.898.3310
Page last updated 1:22 PM, March 19, 2021