Faculty & Staff
The Internships Office provides presentations and workshops for faculty, staff, residence hall groups, student organizations, and the campus community on a wide variety of topics.
We work collaboratively with our campus partners to design programs that best fit the needs of your group.
Sample topics include, but are not limited to:
- 15-minute overview of internships office, services, and programs
- Internship Search
- Preparing for the Internship Interview
- Maximizing Your Internship Experience
- The Business Student Search
- Experiences in Health Care
- Networking, Job Shadowing, and Internships
- Branding Yourself
- National Internship Programs for Students of Color
- The Internship Search Process for First-Generation Students
- Liberal Arts Internship Experiences
- Major Exploration Through Internships
We can also assist you with finding employers to come and speak to your group.
Request a Presentation
Contact Juan E. Armijo, firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a presentation.
Page last updated 1:41 PM, March 16, 2021