Student Letters

Student Letters

The Office of International Education will provide a letter of good F-1 and academic standing for you to aid in obtaining:

Social Security Number
Drivers License
Re-entry into U.S.

To request a letter, complete the Letter Request Form form and submit to OIE. Allow one week for processing.

If you need a letter of enrollment verification or verification of graduation (for visits from family or friends), please contact the Office of the Registrar.

Page last updated 9:05 AM, March 23, 2017