CITI Training Instructions
The CITI website can be found at https://about.citiprogram.org/en/homepage/
- Click on the “Register” button at the top.
- Type in “Texas Woman's University” to select your Institution affiliation.
- Click the boxes to agree and affirm that you are a TWU affiliate.
- Continue with the registration process. (You will enter your personal information).
- Once you are done with the registration steps, you will be ready to “Add a course.” Question 1 will ask you if you want to take the Social & Behavioral Research or the Biomedical Research Choose either (depending on your area of research).
- Mark “No” or skip Questions 2-6.
- You should at this point see your human subjects course added and should be ready to start.
Page last updated 11:49 AM, October 18, 2018