Free Summer Housing
Summer Housing & Dining applications are now available. Free summer housing will be offered for the following summer sessions:
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Summer Session||Housing Move-in/Move-out Date|
|5 Week 1||5/31-7/3|
|5 Week 2||7/3-8/7|
Live on campus this summer for FREE if you apply now and meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for free housing during the summer semesters, you must meet the following:
- Have and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a current TWU student in good academic and conduct standing.
- Complete 2021-2022 FAFSA.
- Enroll in and complete six to nine credit hours per summer 5 or 6 week session or nine to twelve credit hours between 6/1 and 8/7.
- Pay the $50 housing application fee for new residential students. Fee is waived if student already lived on campus during the 2020-2021 school year.
- Sign up for a five-week meal plan per session.
Only the 5, 6 and 10-week sessions will be available for free summer housing.
NOTE: If you drop below six hours after the census date during the first 5-week session, you will be ineligible for free housing during the second 5-week session.
Free summer housing will be in Stark Hall (single occupancy spaces).
Deadlines to Apply
- First 5-week and 10-week session: May 14 at 5 p.m.
- Second 5-week and 6-week session: June 18 at 5 p.m.
- 5-Week 1 and 10-Week: May 31
- 6-Week: June 27
- 5-Week 2: July 3
- 5-Week 1: July 3
- 10-Week, 6-Week and 5-Week 2: Aug 7
Page last updated 8:20 AM, April 1, 2021