Free Summer Housing
Summer Housing & Dining applications are now available. Summer housing will be offered for the below four summer sessions.
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Summer Session Date||Housing Move-in/Move-out Date|
|5 Week (6/1-7/3)||5 Week (5/31-7/3)|
|10 Week (6/1-8/7||10 Week (5/31-8/7)|
|6 Week (6/29-8/7)||6 Week (6/28-8/7)|
|5 Week (7/6-8/7)||5 Week (7/5-8/7)|
Live on campus this summer for FREE if you apply now and meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for free housing during the summer semesters, you must meet the following:
- Have and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Be a current TWU student in good academic and conduct standing
- Complete 2020-2021 FAFSA
- Enroll in and complete six to nine credit hours per summer 5 or 6-week session or nine or more hours between 5/11 and 8/7.
- $50 housing application fee (for new residential students, fee is waived if students already live on-campus during the 2019-2020 school year)
Only the 5, 6 and 10-week sessions will be available for free summer housing.
NOTE: If you drop below six hours after the census date during the first 5-week session, you will be ineligible for free housing during the second 5-week session.
Free summer housing will be in Stark Hall (single occupancy spaces)
- A Block 25, 50 or Commuter 500 meal plan is required
Deadlines to Apply
- First 5-week and 10-week session: May 18 at 5 p.m.
- Second 5-week and 6-week session: June 19 at 5 p.m.
- 5-Week 1 and 10-Week: May 31
- 6-Week: June 28
- 5-Week 2: July 5
- 5-Week 1: July 3
- 10-Week, 6-Week and 5-Week 2: Aug 7
Page last updated 2:42 PM, May 12, 2020