Free Summer Housing
Summer Housing & Dining applications are now available. Free summer housing will be offered for the following summer sessions:
scroll to see the full table⇨
|Summer Session||Housing Move-in/Move-out Date|
Download the Summer 2022 Move-In Info Sheet.
Live on campus this summer for FREE if you apply now and meet the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for free housing during the summer semesters, you must meet the following:
- Have and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0.
- Be a current TWU student in good academic and conduct standing.
- Complete 2022-2023 FAFSA.
- Enroll in and complete six to nine credit hours per summer 5 or 6 week session or nine to twelve credit hours between 6/5 and 8/12.
- Returning residential students must pay the $50 application fee.
- New residential students must pay the $150 application fee and housing deposit.
- Sign up for a corresponding meal plan per session. Meal plan rates are available here: Housing & Dining Rates, Summer 2022 (pdf)
NOTE: If you drop below six hours after the census date during the first 5-week session, you will be ineligible for free housing during the second 5-week session.
Free summer housing will be in Parliament Village (single- and double-occupancy spaces).
Deadlines to Apply
- May 13, 2022
- 13-Week: 5/15
- 3-Week: 5/15
- 7-Week: 5/15
- 5-Week 1: 6/5
- 10-Week: 6/5
- 6-Week: 7/3
- 5-Week: 7/10
- 13-Week: 8/12
- 3-Week: 6/5
- 7-Week: 7/2
- 5-Week 1: 7/10
- 10-Week: 8/12
- 6-Week: 8/12
- 5-Week: 8/12
Page last updated 4:20 PM, May 12, 2022