Apply to Touchstone Honors
The Office of Honors Programs reviews all applications holistically, not just focusing on numbers and scores. We look for work ethic, maturity, leadership, breadth of experiences and other factors that indicate a high degree of motivation and commitment to the completion of an honors program.
How to Apply
1. Apply to TWU
- Apply to TWU through ApplyTexas.org
- Submit transcripts to TWU
2. Meet the Touchstone Honors eligibility requirements
- Minimum college GPA of 3.5
- At least four full-time semesters remaining at TWU
- Completed 15–60 hours of college credits, excluding AP, credit by examination
3. Complete a Touchstone Program Application
Send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your application on a rolling basis.
Nursing majors are not eligible for admission into the Touchstone Honors Program.
Application deadline: We will review applications for this program as we receive them. However, the priority application deadline is July 15.Apply to TWU Today
I love the abundance of opportunities the Honors Program offers. Honors motivated me to get involved in the community through both service and our social/cultural events. I've also loved becoming a more global citizen through our study abroad trips.
Page last updated 11:11 AM, June 10, 2021