Master of Healthcare Administration
In as little as 24 months, you can have your Master of Healthcare Administration degree and be ready for the next step in your career. Online format with synchronous and optional face-to-face meetings.
In the Healthcare Administration program, you have the option of earning the Master of Healthcare Administration (MHA) degree or the MHA with one of two specialized emphases. Each is designed to provide you with healthcare management and healthcare operational skills.
Our coursework highlights experiential learning and blends real-world experiences with theoretical knowledge needed in today’s healthcare administration roles.
MHA Program Emphases
Explore and see which one works for you
MHA program features
- Enjoy the flexibility of hi-flex class options, which is a blend of online and face-to-face delivery modes
- Classes take place on TWU’s Dallas and Houston campuses
- Program completion rates: 92%
- Job placement rates within 90 days of graduation: 96%
- Small classes with accessible, knowledgeable and supportive faculty
- Study abroad and internship opportunities available and can be used for elective credit hours.
- 45-51 semester credit hours includes emphasis option courses and program prerequisites, if required*
*Individual requirements may vary.
TWU's Accreditation Status by CAHME: Accredited with probation. Action plan in place.
Careers & Salaries*
With this degree, you have multiple career opportunities including:
- Computer and Information Systems Manager: $142,530 per year
- Director of Strategic Planning: $120,832 per year
- Administrative Service Manager: $106,050 per year
- Medical and Health Service Manager: $99,730 per year
- Administrative Service Manager: $96,180 per year
- Hospital Administrator: $86,511 per year
- Healthcare Consultant: $75,183 per year
- Medical Practice Manager: $60,467 per year
*Median salaries, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics and Payscale.com
For more information
Page last updated 4:23 PM, January 19, 2023