National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC)

National Pan-Hellenic Council Logo

The National Pan-Hellenic Council was founded in 1930 to provide a venue of cooperation and communication concerning issues of mutual interest for historically Black Greek-letter fraternities and sororities. The TWU NPHC serves as the official coordinating agent of the campus NPHC organizations in the furtherance of their national programs and to promote unity on the campus.

Page last updated 8:49 AM, February 2, 2021