Graduate Student Council wins Outstanding Student Organization of the Year Award
Congratulations to the Graduate Student Council on winning the Outstanding Student Organization of the Year Award!
This honor is given annually to a chartered or university-sanctioned student organization. Additional award criteria include:
- A chartered or University sanctioned student organization on the TWU Denton Campus.
- Maintained a positive presence on the TWU Denton campus and encouraged all faculty, staff, and students to live according to the core values of the university.
- Furthered an environment with high standards of learning and created pathways for students to be more successful both in and out of the classroom.
- Intentionally fostered ongoing collaborative relationships with other student organizations and/or academic and student life departments with both internal programs and University events outside of the organization.
- Focused on effective transition among officers and members of the organization to ensure success and growth from year-to-year.
Additionally, congratulations to Shannon Combest, PhD Candidate, Nutrition & Food Sciences; President, Graduate Student Council who won the Campus Leader with a Heart Award, designed to recognize and celebrate students who are leaders and have a heart for TWU shown through their contributions and efforts.
Page last updated 10:29 AM, April 26, 2018