About the Lab
Texas Woman’s Future Classroom Lab (FCL) is an experiential learning environment located on the Denton campus in Stoddard Hall, the home of the university’s College of Professional Education. Based on the model created by the European Schoolnet located in Brussels, Belgium, the FCL is designed to help pre-service and in-service teachers explore the science of teaching and learning.
We welcome you to schedule a time to explore the lab.
Lab activities by zone
- Group interactions at the touchscreen and with video conferencing
- Video creations with Chrome Key
- Individual and group explorations
- Student assessments with teacher observations
- Solstice projector for use with your own devices