- ACT/SAT/TAAS, TSI scores
- Final high school transcripts with proof of graduation posted. Please note that only transcripts in original, sealed envelopes will be considered official.
- Any official college or university transcripts with coursework you wish to transfer to TWU
- If you have not submitted your vaccination record, you will need to bring your vaccination record that indicates that you have received the Meningitis Vaccination
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes for two days
- A sweater, as some of the meeting rooms may be cool
- Alarm clock
Please note the university will provide the students with a pillow, blanket, sheets, and towels in their rooms for the night.
page last updated 3/12/2014 11:21 AM