- Only university authorized drivers can drive a fleet vehicle. Obtain university authorization here.
- Requests for vehicles should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests for vehicles must be made at least 72 hours in advance and vehicles are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a particular vehicle is needed, please note that on your request. (i.e. special needs vehicle)
- Hours of operation for vehicle pick-up (keys) are 9:00am to 4:00pm. If you are in need of the vehicle before 9:00am please be sure to pick up keys before 4:00pm the previous day.
- Fuel cards are available upon request for all authorized drivers, for use with University vehicles.
- Drivers must record the final odometer reading for the vehicle on the Mileage Log provided in the vehicle before surrendering the keys.
- If, when vehicles are returned to FMC, an odometer reading is not recorded by the driver dropping it off there is a possibility of being charged for the next client’s mileage should they pick up the vehicle before FMC can log that mileage.
- Secure all property, including university vehicles. Do not leave keys in the ignition, cup holder, or in plain sight.
- If returning a vehicle after-hours to FMC, you can leave the keys under the driver’s seat and lock the doors.
- Please dispose of your refuse.
- When a vehicle is returned after-hours and then picked up before 9:00am for another trip the following day, there is no time for FMC to service that vehicle.
- Fleet vehicles can be picked up and should be returned to the southern-most parking area at the Service Center, near the Automotive Shop. (The FMC Service Center is located directly to the south of the Parliament Village dormitories.
- Please see TWU URP I.17.b, Vehicle Operations Policy if you have questions regarding use of a vehicle, responsibility following collisions, passenger transportation, travel distance limitations, etc.
Page last updated 10:51 AM, May 26, 2020