- Requests for vehicles should be faxed to Ext. 81-3148
- Hours of operation for vehicle pick-up (at least for keys) are 9:00am to 4:00pm. If you are in need of the vehicle before 9:00am please be sure to pick up keys before 4:00pm on the previous day.
- Fuel cards are available upon request for all university authorized drivers.
- Be sure you enter the final odometer reading for the vehicle before surrendering the keys!! (If, when vehicles are returned to FMC, an odometer reading is not recorded by the driver dropping it off there is a possibility of being charged for the next client’s mileage should they pick up the vehicle before FMC can log that mileage.)
- Secure all property, including university vehicles. Do not leave keys in the ignition, cup holder, or in plain sight. If returning a vehicle after-hours to FMC, you can leave the keys under the driver’s seat and lock the doors.
- Please dispose of your refuse. When a vehicle is returned after-hours and then picked up before 9:00am for another trip the following day, there is no time for FMC to service that vehicle. Your trash will remain in that vehicle until it is returned to FMC the next time.
- Fleet vehicles can be picked up and should be returned to the northern most parking area at the Physical Plant Service Center which is directly to the south of the tennis courts and volleyball pit.
- Only university authorized drivers can drive a fleet vehicle. Obtain university authorization here.
- Please see TWU Policy # 7.02, University Vehicle Operations if you have questions regarding collisions, passengers, travel distance limitations, etc.
- Requests for vehicles must be made at least 24 hours in advance and vehicles are assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis. If a particular vehicle is needed, please note that on your request. (i.e. special needs vehicle)
Page last updated 11:49 AM, June 22, 2018