Student Employment


Federal and State College Work-Study programs permit undergraduate and graduate students to earn from $2,610 to $6,090 annually on the basis of documented financial need. 

You must provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. All student employees are paid monthly on the first working day of each month for hours worked in designated on-campus and off-campus jobs. If you are awarded Work-Study but fail to locate a Work-Study job, you will not receive payment of the Work-Study award.

Payment is based on actual hours worked at a Work-Study eligible job. Your wages for hours worked during a semester cannot exceed the awarded amount. In some cases, you may be eligible to increase your student loans if a Work-Study position is not available.

Contact TWU’s Career Connections Center for available Work-Study positions.

Student Employment

Students may work on campus as student assistants under the Student Employment Program. This program is coordinated through the Office of Human Resources. Employment on the Dallas or Houston campuses is coordinated by the Financial Aid Counselor located on those campuses.

Page last updated 9:36 AM, November 17, 2020