2022-2023 Financial Aid Year - Summer 2022, Fall 2022, Spring 2023

Forms that may be requested by the Financial Aid Office:

**There are a few cases where a student, parent, or spouse cannot utilize the IRS Data Retrieval option or obtain a copy of a tax transcript. Examples of these situations and acceptable documentation are listed below:

Students or Parents filing an extension

  • Submit a copy of IRS Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return (http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4868.pdf ) 
  • Submit a copy of all W2s 
  • If self-employed submit a signed statement certifying the amount of the individuals Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) and the U.S. Income Tax paid for tax year 2020 

Students or Parents filing an Amended Return 

  • Submit a signed copy the of IRS Form 1040X that was filed  
  • Submit a tax transcript obtained from the IRS that lists account information of the original return
  • Copies of all W2s 

Students or Parents are victims of identity theft

  • Contact the IRS Identity Protection Specialized Unit at 800-908-4490 
  • Request an alternative tax return transcript TRDVB (Transcript DataBase View) 
  • Submit this form to the Financial Aid Office

Page last updated 2:20 PM, March 25, 2022