Bachelor of Science in Family Studies
TWU’s family studies program prepares you to interact with people of different ages and socioeconomic backgrounds to strengthen families and improve lives. Through this program, you’ll develop the knowledge and skills to work effectively with people who are experiencing the effects of poverty, abuse, changes in family situations and more.
Family Studies graduates have careers in:
- Adoption and foster care agencies
- Working with families in social service agencies ranging from child to geriatric
- Outreach agencies
- Adult and child protection advocacy
When you apply to TWU, we will evaluate your academic achievement and preparation, as well as your standardized test scores. Admission to TWU is valid for four terms, unless you have attended another higher education institution.
Check out the links below for specific admissions information:
- How to apply
- Freshman Student Admissions
- Transfer Student Admissions
- International Student Admissions
- Other Types of Undergraduate Admissions
Questions about the admissions process? Contact the Office of Admissions Processing.
Office of Admissions Processing
Texas Woman’s University
P.O. Box 425649
Denton, TX 76204-5649
940-898-3076 or 1-866-809-6130 ext. 3076
For more information
Nerissa LeBlanc Gillum, Ph.D.
Undergraduate Program Coordinator
Page last updated 2:51 PM, July 8, 2019