ESL Supplemental Certification
Starting September 2018 ELLevate! will reimburse up to $379.00 on testing expenses (test registration, preparation resources and application for certification) for eligible teachers who pass the TExES ESL Supplemental (154) test any time after June of 2018. Funds will be awarded to 40 teachers from Braswell and Denton High School in 2018-2019 and 2019-2020 school years.
Funds are still available for eligible teachers from Braswell and Denton High School in 2020-2021.
- You must be a teacher of record at Denton or Braswell High School.
- You do not need to be a current or former participant in ELLevate!
Prior to taking the TExES ESL Supplemental (154) exam:
- Email email@example.com with your intention to seek reimbursement for ESL Supplemental Certification.
- You will receive a confirmation email from the ELLevate! Office that your notification has been received.
After passing the certification exam:
Mail your ESL Certification Reimbursement Request package to the ELLevate! Office (Please do not email documents containing your SSN). The package must include:
- Complete ELLevate! Certification Reimbursement Request form.
- Complete forms required by Texas Woman’s University Procurement Office to issue payment: Vendor Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form, if applicable, and W-9 form.
- Receipts and official score notice.
Applications that are fully complete will be submitted for payment at the end of each month, and may take from 4 to 6 weeks for processing after submission.
PO Box 425769
Denton, TX 76204
PH: 940-898-2214 or 2217
Page last updated 12:59 PM, August 2, 2021