Schedule an Appointment
To get started, schedule an appointment one of our Global Advisors. A Global Advisor can help you:
- Research education abroad programs
- Select a program, location, and date for studying abroad
- Estimate total costs of your abroad experience
- Connect with scholarship opportunities
- Identify and review coursework options
- Apply and register for abroad programs
- Know what to expect while you're abroad
Contact EducationAbroad@twu.edu to schedule an appointment today!
Martha Reuter, Global Advisor
Martha is pursuing a degree in Education. She studied abroad at Kingston College in England in the Spring of 2016 with International Studies Abroad (ISA). Her fondest memory of studying abroad was being able to take spontaneous trips to other countries with people who would become some of her best friends.
Emily White, Global Advisor
Emily is studying History with a minor in General Science. She studied abroad at during the Fall 2017 semester at the University College Cork in Cork, Ireland through Academic Programs International (API).