Welcome to the 4th annual TWU Drag Show featuring Kings, Queens, and Non-binary Beings! We are committed to celebrating and supporting the local LGBTQ+ community and can't wait for you to engage in our extravaganza! We also welcome you to help us support OUTreach Denton through our virtual tipping options.
The 4th Annual TWU Drag Show will take place April 13, 2022 at 7:00 pm in the Student Union at Hubbard Hall.
Tickets are free for all TWU students and $5 for non-TWU students. Tickets available at the Student Union Information Desk beginning March 22 and are first come, first serve.
Overflow live stream seating will be available in the Student Union Auditorium.
Tips & Donations
All tips will be donated to OUTreach Denton.
OUTreach Denton supports, educates, celebrates, and advocates for LGBTQ+ youth and adults in our diverse community. Help TWU contribute to this meaningful work by tipping our performers! Cash tips will be collected at the event or you may tip performers virtually, by clicking the button below.
4th Annual Drag Show
3rd Annual Drag Show
- Keep an Open Mind. Expand your perspective!
- Leave assumptions and biases at the door.
- Tip the performers (all tips are donated to a local nonprofit).
Respect the Performers
- Drag is about self-expression and we all share our stories in unique ways.
- Be polite. Save "boo's" for October.
- If you enjoy the show, show it! Cheer, clap, dance...
- Enjoy yourself, and help others enjoy the show too!
The TWU Drag Show is brought to you by the Student Union, Residence Hall Association and Diversity, Inclusion & Outreach.
For more information please email the Student Union or call 940-898-3641. To request accommodation, contact the Student Union at least two weeks prior to the event.
Page last updated 11:24 AM, April 18, 2022