SUCCESS Peer Mentor
Apply to be a SUCCESS Mentor
Benefits of Being a Mentor
• Guide and support first generation college students at TWU.
• Create a socially and academically supportive network of mentors and peers.
• Facilitate social interaction, leadership development, & educational success.
• Assist in the retention and ultimate graduation of SUCCESS participants.
Fall and Spring Semesters
• Juniors and Seniors
• Must be Work Study Eligible
• Application and Interviews Required
Spring 2019 Timeline
• Applications due March 22, 2019
• Students Interviewed from March 27-28, 2019
• Selections made April 5, 2019
• Mandatory Training in August
Mentor Applications Open
We are currently accepting applications for the 2019-2020 academic year for mentors. Deadline to apply is Friday, March 22, 2019.
Page last updated 1:55 PM, February 18, 2019