SUCCESS Peer Mentor
Apply to be a SUCCESS Mentor
Benefits of Being a Mentor
• Guide and support first generation college students at TWU.
• Create a socially and academically supportive network of mentors and peers.
• Facilitate social interaction, leadership development, & educational success.
• Assist in the retention and ultimate graduation of SUCCESS participants.
Fall and Spring Semesters
• Juniors and Seniors
• Must be Work Study Eligible
• Application and Interviews Required
Spring 2021 Timeline
• Applications due April 21, 2021
• Mandatory Training in August
Apply to be a SUCCESS Peer Mentor. Applications close at 5:00 pm Wednesday April 21, 2021.
Page last updated 12:16 PM, April 1, 2021