Apply to be a SUCCESS Peer Mentee
Benefits of a Mentoring Relationship
- Gain encouragement from mentor to excel academically, socially, and culturally while making a smooth transition into college life.
- Acquire knowledge that will be useful as you prepare for your profession.
- Gain assistance in identifying career and academic goals.
- Gain unique experiences working one-on-one with a mentor.
- Gain support for your success in the university community.
- Develop a lasting relationship with a mentor.
Mentee Applications Open
We are currently accepting applications for the 2020-2021 academic year for mentees and the learning community. Only 40 spots are available in the program and the priority deadline to apply is Friday, May 1, 2020.
Page last updated 4:08 PM, April 3, 2020