Prospective Employee Travel
Travel for prospective employees or donors is governed by the same domestic travel guidelines used for state employees. Exceptions are noted below:
- Request to Travel is not required.
- Lodging may be purchased using a Purchase Order when using local funds.
All travel expenses pertaining to a prospective employee or donor are to be reconciled in Concur after completion of the trip.
The department is responsible for establishing a profile for the prospective employee/donor and reconciling all travel expense in Concur.
How to establish a profile in Concur:
- Complete the Prospective Employee/Donor Setup Form
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be notified once the profile has been set up
The TWU employee can pay for airfare and/or hotel on their individual TWU travel card.
Note: these charges show up on the TWU employee travel card and must be reconciled by the employee.
To reconcile travel expenses on a TWU travel card the TWU employee will:
- Create an expense report for all expenses associated with the trip
- Select Prospective Employee or Prospective Donor from the 'Travel Type' dropdown list in Concur
- Add the prospective employee/donor as an attendee for the expenses (first and last name)
- Select Prospective Employee or Prospective Donor from the 'Attendee Type' dropdown
- "Act As" the prospective employee/donor in Concur for any out-of-pocket expenses, if any
- Be sure to attach any receipts for reimbursement of out-of-pocket expenses
NOTE: Prospective employees and donors only need to be set up in Concur if TWU is paying for any part of their travel expenses.
Page last updated 11:23 AM, January 14, 2022