Forms and Instructions
Accounts Payable Forms
- Check Request
Request payment for goods or services when P-Card is not accepted. Please allow up to 5 business days for payment processing procedures.
- Payment Voucher
Used to process payment when a non-TWU employee does not have invoicing capabilities, such as a foreign vendor.
- Account Combination Request Form
For adding a new Object Code segment to a valid account number.
- Guest Lecturer/Performer Authorization and Payment Request
Request payment for an individual whose services include: presenting lectures, speeches, seminars, workshops, and/or performances. Businesses, staff, faculty members, and students are exempt from receiving payment via this form. Please allow up to 5 business days for payment processing procedures.
- Food Purchase Justification Form
Required for all food purchases except food purchased for research use in a lab or classroom or food for consumption by animals.
- Membership and Dues Approval
Request for approval and payment of Memberships and/or Dues. Please allow up to 5 business days for payment processing procedures.
- Lost Check Certification Form
To report: lost, destroyed, stolen, or not received checks.
- Long Distance Phone Card Application
Application for Sprint long distance phone card.
- Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (W-9)
Tax form for the United States, which certifies an individual's taxpayer identification number that is used to file an information return with the IRS.
- New Supplier Form
Set-up all vendors / suppliers new to TWU. Set-up includes purchasing and payables capabilities.
- Vendor Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Authorization Form - Vendors Only
Agreement used to set-up vendors for direct deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment for services or goods.
- Employee Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) Agreement (PDF form) - Employees Only
Agreement used to set-up TWU employees for direct deposit (Electronic Funds Transfer) payment for services or goods.
Petty Cash Fund Forms
Page last updated 1:59 PM, May 7, 2019