Graduate Programs

Interested in becoming a speech-language pathologist or teacher of the deaf or hard of hearing? Both require advanced degrees, which you can get at TWU.

Check out our programs to figure out what the right path is for you:

Woman holds up five fingers while two children look at her

*If your bachelor's degree is in a field other than communication sciences and disorders, you will need to complete pre-master's leveling courses prior to starting your speech-language pathology graduate program. We offer a seven-course online program just for you.

Page last updated 8:37 AM, October 18, 2018