Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council
Together we can develop and deliver standardized, fair, and objective Diversity, Equity & Inclusion practices for all employees.
We want to hear from you!
Complete TWU's Diversity and Work Climate Survey today.
The Chancellor’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Council is charged with educating the university community about:
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion, broadly
- Specific DEI programming, strategies and tactics from various levels of the organization
- Fair and equitable treatment of employees
- Promising practices for the recruitment and retention of underrepresented faculty and staff
- Equal access to professional opportunities and advancement for underrepresented faculty and staff
Faculty & Staff Affinity Groups
Through the efforts of this council, I believe we can keep diversity and inclusion in the forefront of our work across the many facets of Texas Woman’s.
Page last updated 11:10 AM, October 26, 2021