TX Women Owned Incubator Program
We are no longer accepting applications.
Start, grow and expand your business
This incubator program is specifically for women-owned start-ups in the Dallas area and will provide early-stage entrepreneurs with resources and education to fast-track their start-ups into scalable and successful businesses.
This program will provide the TX Women Owned Incubator Program cohort with the following:
- 24/7 access to a private dedicated workspace at The Slate, Dallas
- Direct access to a business advisor and mentors
- Intensive entrepreneurial training from industry experts
- Video and photography support to include an updated media kit
- Applications open Tuesday, October 26, 2021
- Applications close 5 p.m., Monday, November 29, 2021
- Winners announced Friday, December 17, 2021
- Program starts Monday, January 10, 2022
- Cohort will meet every Monday from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. for entrepreneurial training and each Thursday (times determined by cohort)
Documentation of 51% or more must be submitted with the application.
Proof of woman-owned and controlled documentation could include and must show at least 51% ownership: Any woman-owned certification, sole proprietor/assumed name filings, LLC or LLP documentation showing the managing members, certification of organization, articles of incorporation, partnership agreement or bank signature card. If one document alone doesn’t show this, then send the corresponding agreement with it. Do not send a copy of your driver’s license, social security card or credit card.
Marra Burton, Community Manager
Tracy Irby, Director
Page last updated 10:28 AM, December 17, 2021