How to Apply
Note: The application process for the 2019 microgrant program has ended, and the recipients have been announced. The next round of applications will begin in fall 2020.
- Fill out the TWU Microgrant Application (PDF) and combine all additional materials into a single PDF
- All questions must be answered on the application and all documents included. Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected
- Revisions are not permitted after an application has been submitted
- Back-up documentation for all expenses must be attached (i.e., proposals from a vendor, quotes or estimates, preliminary invoices, etc.)
- Applications will only be accepted electronically. Submit them to: email@example.com
After you’ve been awarded
- You will receive the grant in two installments:
- $2,500 when selected
- $2,500 once you have completed the small business training courses and submitted an approved business plan with the Center for Women Entrepreneurs*
- You will meet with CWE staff to discuss grant specifics and have any of your questions answered
- A grant agreement will be signed BEFORE receiving funds
*Receipts or proof of purchases made with the initial $2,500 must be provided to the Center for Women Entrepreneurs to receive the remaining half.
Page last updated 9:16 AM, November 11, 2019