InnovateHER Entrepreneurial Scholarship
The InnovateHER Entrepreneurial Scholarship program helps graduate, post-baccalaureate and undergraduate women foster the spirit of entrepreneurship and become future business owners. This scholarship program awards up to 20 scholarships of $2500 each with the opportunity to renew (pending state funding) an additional year, with a potential total value of $5,000.
Since the inception of the program, the Center for Women Entrepreneurs has awarded 72 scholarships, totaling more than $432,000.
- Identify as female
- Undergraduates must have at least 40 credit hours
- Enrolled full-time in any graduate, post-baccalaureate or undergraduate program at TWU
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Attend monthly meetings (Virtual meetings will be available for those outside of the Denton Campus.)
- Volunteer 3-5 hours a month in support of the Society of Student Entrepreneurs Organization and/or other Center for Women Entrepreneur events
- Satisfactory completion of the InnovateHER Entrepreneurial Training Course, the submission and approval of a completed business plan.
Upon review of your application packet, you may be selected for a personal interview with the selection committee.
Students who are awarded the InnovateHER Entrepreneurial Scholarship will also receive:
- Assistance finding a mentor
- One-on-one coaching
- Business advising
- Access to a business reference library
- Access to other professional development opportunities
- Professional headshot
- Graduation stole
Page last updated 12:36 PM, August 13, 2020