The Center for Women Entrepreneurs receives advisement on our programs, initiatives and activities to facilitate the growth of women-owned businesses in Texas.
The members of the committee represent a variety of sectors including veteran services, marketing, education and small business ownership. We are grateful to them for providing us with their expert advice.
- Carolyn Corporon, Owner, Corporon Creative Marketing
- Heather Gregory, Executive Director, STOKE Co-Working
- Dr. James Lumpkin, Dean, College of Business, Texas Woman’s University
- Major General Mary Saunders, Executive Director, Institute for Women’s Leadership,
Texas Woman’s University
- VR Small, Executive Director, Veteran Women's Enterprise Center
- Cindy Tysinger, Founder, Regenrus
- Sharon Venable, CEO, SFV and Associates of DFW
- Margaret Young, Associate Dean, TWU College of Business
Page last updated 3:23 PM, September 5, 2019