The Center for Women Entrepreneurs receives advisement on our programs, initiatives and activities to facilitate the growth of women-owned businesses in Texas.
The members of the committee represent a variety of sectors including veteran services, marketing, education and small business ownership. We are grateful to them for providing us with their expert advice.
- Heather Gregory, Executive Director, STOKE
- James Lumpkin, Dean, TWU College of Business
- VR Small, Executive Director, Veteran Women’s Enterprise Center
- Cindy Tysinger, Founder and Chief Culture Officer, Regenrus
- Sharon Venable, CEO, SFV and Associates of DFW
- Margaret Young, Associate Dean, TWU College of Business
Page last updated 3:48 PM, June 12, 2020