The Center for Women in Business offers annual scholarships for up to $1,000 toward tuition and fees for graduate, post-baccalaureate and undergraduate women who are interested in becoming business owners. The Minerva Entrepreneurial Scholars have the opportunity to become successful entrepreneurs through optional training, workshops, events and professional networking. The scholarship can be renewed (pending state funding) an additional year, with a potential total value of $2,000.
Minerva Entrepreneurial Scholars must maintain a 3.0 GPA in order to receive the second year of funding. The program is limited to 20 new students per enrollment period.
Our Selection Criteria
- Identify as female
- Undergraduates must have at least 40 credit hours
- Enrolled full-time in any graduate, post-baccalaureate or undergraduate program at TWU
- Plan to develop a business within three years of acceptance into the program
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Demonstrated excellence in written communication
- United States citizen or permanent resident
Participant Benefits (Optional)
- Assistance with finding a mentor
- One-on-one coaching
- Access to business reference library
Page last updated 8:17 AM, May 1, 2019