The Center for Women in Business receives advisement on our programs, initiatives and activities to facilitate the growth of women-owned businesses in Texas.
The members of the committee represent a variety of sectors including veteran services, marketing, education and small business ownership. We are grateful to them for providing us with their expert advice.
- Carolyn Corporon, Owner, Corporon Creative Marketing
- Heather Gregory, Executive Director, STOKE Co-Working
- Dr. James Lumpkin, Dean, College of Business, Texas Woman’s University
- Cindy Pollard, Associate VP Marketing and Communications, Texas Woman’s University
- Major General Mary Saunders, Executive Director, Institute for Women’s Leadership,
Texas Woman’s University
- VR Small, Executive Director, Veteran Women's Enterprise Center
- Sharon Venable, CEO, SFV and Associates of DFW
Page last updated 12:59 PM, May 2, 2019