Student Creative Arts and Research Symposium
2020 Student Creative Arts and Research Symposium to be held April 14-15, 2020. Abstract forms are due by Tuesday, February 11, 2020, and must be submitted using the online submission system.
The 23nd Annual Student Creative Arts and Research Symposium will be held on Tuesday, April 14, and Wednesday, April 15, on the Denton Campus. The Student Symposium highlights research and scholarly activities of undergraduate and graduate students across many departments and colleges. In addition to the platform and poster presentations by TWU students, the student symposium features special sessions showcasing student research, the Chancellor's Student Research Scholars, the scholarship of the graduate council awardees, and a keynote speaker.
- Abstract Submission
- Symposium Schedule (will be available early Spring)
- Chancellor's Student Research Scholars
- Evaluation Form (will be available prior to Symposium)
- Extra Credit Form (will be available prior to Symposium)
- Keynote Speaker
- 2019 Student Symposium Program
Page last updated 5:19 PM, November 5, 2019