InterviewStream is an online program that simulates the interview experience, and allows you to practice your interviewing skills anywhere, anytime.
• Record, review, and retry at your own pace
• Watch, assess, and share interviews: Review your responses and share via email
• Choose from over 6,000 questions or select a pre-defined question set
• Watch video clips from interview experts on pointers and tips
• Avoid scary interviews: Check out Scary Interview
You will need a computer, internet access, and a webcam to get started.
To get started:
- Access InterviewStream by visiting www.twu.interviewstream.com
- Click 'Create Account' in the upper right corner of the page to create a free account.
- A registration screen will pop up: Enter your name, TWU email address* (which will be used as your username to login), create a password and then click, 'Register.'
* TWU Alumni: please enter your TWU Alumni email address for authentication purposes.
- Click 'Conduct Interview' to get started with the interview.
- Click on 'Customize your own interview questions', or select 'General Interview.'
- You are now ready to begin practicing your interview skills!
page last updated 4/18/2014 9:13 AM