Child Care Vendors
Interested in becoming a partner with SUCCESS?
Responsibilities of Child Care Center
By becoming a partner with TWU’s SUCCESS Program, the child care center is agreeing to the following:
- Have all applicable state licensing and certifications and will provide list of current accreditations, including the number of staff with CDA or higher degree
- Collect any remaining child care tuition or costs directly from the student
- Provide TWU with any requested documentation, such as receipts in a timely manner
- In the case of a waiting list, voucher users will not be penalized or treated differently from non-voucher wait listed families
- Inform TWU if a student withdraws or makes an enrollment change at the child care center
- Seek the highest rating in the Texas Rising Star program which aligns with the principles and values of NAEYC
Becoming a Vendor
The following forms will need to be completed before a center can become an approved vendor with the SUCCESS Program: W9, Electronic Funds Transfer Form, New Supplier Form. The SUCCESS Coordinator will email these forms to the child care center to be completed after the CARE Office has made verbal contact with the center. Once these forms are submitted to SUCCESS Coordinator, the SUCCESS Coordinator will submit them internally and be notified of their acceptance. Next, the voucher process will begin.
The voucher agreement is a critical piece of creating a partnership between a TWU student parent, TWU’s SUCCESS Program, and the child care center. The voucher outlines the responsibilities of all parties entering the agreement. It also provides a clear explanation of cost for the student and TWU.
Before child care assistance can begin, the voucher will be sent to all parties and must be confirmed before moving forward.
Weekly payments are invoiced to the participating center on Monday of each week. If Monday falls on a holiday, then the invoice will be sent on Tuesday. If a center is receiving monthly payments, those will be invoiced on the Monday that is closest to the 16th of each month. Monthly payments are mandatory for voucher agreements that require TWU to assist with $670 of child care.
If you have a question about a payment, please contact Delaney Farris-Dyer.
Page last updated 3:29 PM, August 12, 2021